***something***

"Lady gaga taught me it’s okay to love satan.Keisha taught me to have no morals.Eminem taught me alter egos are good.Taylor swift taught me that demons make good futuristic lovers.Katy perry taught me you could have zero talent and still make it. Maher zain taught me to open my eyes..." 
we always do mistakes...it is part of teenagers life...no matter what happened...think about the future..do not do the same mistake...if you want to happy..just believe urself...think that u can do it..no one did not make mistake..if other people did not accept u...Allah will...insyaAllah...we are not perfect!!! open ur eyes and make ur life beautiful and colourful...we can't make all people love us but it's ok if some of them love us...and more important is we love ourself....

Views
Dah Baca? Tekan Like jika Suka (^_^)Y


Dah Baca??komen guna facebook korang kay dan share (^_^)Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

‎(◕‿◕) (◕‿-) (✖‿ ✖) (≧◡≦) (¬‿¬) (>.<)

Post Paling Popular